Friday 8 November 2013

Photos!

I chose this photo as I think the angle is different and interesting. My model, Angelina, is looking at the bookshelf in search of an interesting read. I chose the library setting as I thought it represented the idea of a school magazine perfectly, i.e. textbooks, revision guides etc. Also, featuring a 6th Former on the front cover is appropriate as they are they are my target market.


Again, taken in the library, I chose this shot as I thought it was also an interesting angle. My concept behind this shot was to make the reader feel as though they are browsing the shelves with Angelina too, which allows them to feel more connected to the magazine. As readers look to see which books are on the shelf, it will seem as though Angelina was right there and they are looking over her shoulder, which I thought was a fun concept.1


This photo was intended to be used for my contents page, it links in with my library themed front cover and I could edit the spines of some of the books to the names of the pages in the magazines which could be quite quirky. I could also just use this as a background and use a bright, bold text over it.


This shot captures Muna as she does her work, again she is a 6th Former so she is part of our target market, which will entice other people within our target market to purchase the magazine. I feel this photo is appropriate for my magazine as it shows Muna doing her work which is obviously school related.

No comments:

Post a Comment