Wednesday 5 February 2014

Construction of Contents Page

1) I took the photo from the front cover and enlarged so only half of Marzi's body could be seen.
2) Using the Rectangle Marquee tool, I created a rectangle and filled it with the foreground colour of the image I previously pasted to create an even background. I then used the Blur tool, to remove the harsh line that could be seen from where the sides of the rectangle were. 
3) Next I darkened the image of Marzi's body. This was to create mystery, as to who it was which would be revealed on the DPS interview. Then I added text and changed the colour of the text as it overlapped the image so it was still readable. I used this same technique on my front cover, this helps to show a correlation between the cover and my contents page. 





4) I then cut out sections of the masthead again like I did on the front cover. Next, I added text down the right hand side, using gold as the accent colour as I did on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment