Wednesday 29 January 2014

Construction of Double Page Spread

1) Firstly, I made the page A3 size and made a line down the centre using the Paint Brush Tool. Then, I used the Clone Stamp Tool to clone the background of my single image of my model to fill the rest of the A4 side. I used to feathered brush, so that no harsh lines would appear.









2) Next I added Marzi's part of the interview by copying and pasting it, then editing it so it could follow the outline of her body. I again cut out sections of the word 'CD' so it followed the pattern of the title.

3) Then I scaled down the photo of Fatou and used the Clone Stamp tool again to fill the background. Next, I copied and pasted her interview from my blog and changed the colour scheme to match Marzi's.










4) Finally I re-sized the text to fit around Fatou's body and added another quote from her interview to fill the space at the bottom of the page. I also changed the colour of her earrings from green to gold to match her necklace and the colour scheme of the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment