Tuesday 14 January 2014

Photos

 For my magazine I got two of my friends to pretend to be an upcoming R&B girl group. when researching R&B front covers, the main image was usually of the featured artist and the background was plain and studio like. Of course, finding a studio would have been expensive, so I opted to find a plain wall which I could later manipulate in Photoshop. These shots were taken in Jacob's Walk in Reading Town as I decided the white walls and the illuminated lighting from the lifts opposite would proved a nice setting for the look I was going for with my photos. 

I told my friends/models to wear all black, as black connotes mystery, and as they are an upcoming duo, not many people know of them yet, but this issue is the issue where they "come out" through their interview and feature in the magazine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment